365:298
Gabriel took a bottle pretty well during the first month of life just for the occasional outing, so I figured he would jump right back on after a few months of exclusively nursing. I was sorely mistaken when I filled up a bottle, happily ready to give him his meal and he fought me. Oh, he fought me hard! With the advice of a couple friends, I spent the next 3 days trying everything imaginable to get him to take the bottle. FINALLY, after a couple trips to Buy Buy Baby and different methods, Gabriel took an entire bottle for me! This picture is of the successful morning we had! It's such a relief to know that if we needed Gabriel to take a bottle (for a date-night, or day out with the girls), he would be fed and happy :)
{iPhone photo}
(10.25.14)

0 comments:
Post a Comment