365:210
If you had asked me 5 years ago, I would have sworn God had created me to be a "girl" mom. I grew up with just one sister. I love pink, sparkly things, tea time, and manicures. I hate bugs, dirt, sweat, and wrestling. Well, as they say, we plan, God laughs ;) He blessed us with THREE BOYS and boy has it been a crazy ride so far! I still hate bugs, I still hate dirt, and I definitely still hate wrestling. But…I LOVE LOVE LOVE my boys! They can drive me absolutely batty most days, but God is using them in great ways to grow me and change me. They bring us so much joy and laughter and I really am thankful for them. Anyway, I captured both boys playing with, what else, cars. It just reminded me how good God is in giving us exactly what we need to become more like Him. Samuel, Benjamin, and Gabriel, God is using you in amazing ways and loves you very much!



0 comments:
Post a Comment